Monday, March 23, 2009

A gift....for you....from me!!!

I've seen this on many of your blogs. I've wanted to respond. Who doesn't love getting a free homemade gift from a friend?!?! But I really haven't felt like I had time to do something creative to give in return. Well, I got greedy and responded to one...so now I'm posting my offering!

If you would like to be 1 of 6 lucky people to receive a homemade gift from me, please comment on this post. I'm not sure what the gift will be yet, but I'll try to make it good!

If you respond, then please offer to do the same on your blog. (If you've already done it...respond anyway! I don't care! I just want to give you something!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I really allowed to do this since I already did it on my blog? If so, I'd love to have a gift from you.

Wendy

Greg & Jen said...

What a fun idea... I haven't seen this one yet. I would love to receive a home made gift from you. And I promise I too will offer it on mine (something made by me).