Monday, March 23, 2009

Do I Dazzle You?

So Twilight the Movie came out on DVD at Midnight Friday night.
Do you want to guess who was at the front of the line?




The girls and I got together first to make Twilight tshirts. It was SO much fun. Then we went and bough junk food and headed up to my sister in law's home in Renton. Beth had invited a bunch of her friends over, too. She had prepared a fun Twilight Trivia Game with prizes! We ate, visited, read magazines with Twilight articles.
At 11:30 the girls and I drove up to the video store. There were 2 people inside and a parking lot full of people sitting in their cars. We headed into the store and got in line...all of the sudden there was this mad rush of people coming in from their cars. It was rather funny. We had copies already reserved...so right after midnight we picked up our copies and headed back to Beth's house.
Once back at the house we watched the DVD projected up on the wall. About 2:30 am we packed up and came back home.
Good Times!

3 comments:

Tami said...

so cute!! Thanks for including Katie!

Greg & Jen said...

How fun! I can't wait to do fun things like this with my little girls.

Rachael said...

Awesome to this and Addie's shirt. That ever-loving cracked me up.

And high-five Team Jacob girl for me.