Tuesday, March 3, 2009

52-52-52


The other day Addie frantically told me that I needed to dail 52-52-52! I had no idea what she was talking about. I pacified her with an "Okay, honey, in a minute" and then the excitement died away. WELL! This morning a commercial comes on TV and Addie yells, "MOMMY come quick, there it is! Dial 52-52-52 HURRY!". I run to her and there is a commercial inviting you to text your name and birthdate to this number to register to receive the name of your "perfect love". "See Mommy!", She says, "Dial 52-52-52 and they will tell you who your love is. You need to do that Mommy so that you can be happy, get married, and I can have my new Daddy." I just about cried. She is such a sweet girl! Oh, Addie, if only it worked that way.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. That's so sweet of her. If only, huh.

I love that picture--

Wendy

Greg & Jen said...

That brought tears to my eyes... It amazes me how they think of others and how they try to come up with ways to remedy things. If only it were that easy...

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

If only her gift of knowing what the gender of the baby is going to be spilled over into where and when to find a "new daddy"! Maybe it will someday.