Friday, September 5, 2008

A new year...a new beginning.

Today's my birthday. Another year older. The new school year also began this week. The three of "us girls" are all in school now. It's going to be a wild ride I'm sure...but I'm SO looking forward to all of the ways that we will learn and grow. I've always felt that September is when we should celebrate the "new year" and make resolutions. My new year's resolution is to start a blog. I want to keep everyone up to date on the Wild and Unruly ways of the Bolton Women. And so far I've kept my resolution. I hope you'll check back often for updates on our little family.

5 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

Tami said...

Congrats on the blog!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see Addie and Eunice growing up. Thanks for starting a blog.

Greg & Jen said...

Blogging is so much fun! I love looking at all of the creative things people come up with! It's a great way to keep updated with what is going on in people's lives.

Happy Belated Birthday!

twiddyfam said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you started a blog.