Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of School

I'm so lucky to have children who love the first day of school. I always dreaded it...but they get so excited. Here are some pictures of their smiling faces.

I told Addie that I wanted to take a "first day of school picture". She ran and jumped up on the couch and posed for me.

On the way to the bus stop...hand in hand with the boy down the street.


There's the bus...and poor Addie loaded down the the mass amount of supplies required of a first grader.

Eunice's first day...well first full day...and taken after school. She doesn't show quite as much enthusiasm as Addie did...but here's one for the record.

3 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Cute girls! I love the posed shot--those six-year-olds . . .

Greg & Jen said...

They grow up way too fast! I can't believe it is that time of year again. I don't know how I will handle Nicholas going next year. I guess it is both sad and exciting at the same time...

The girls look great!

Tami said...

Hi, You've been tagged by me. See my blog for details. ;-)