Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was tagged.


Apparently I have been tagged...but didn't notice until now. Sorry Tami! I've been so buried in the books that I haven't been keeping up on all of your blogs. So I guess I need to write 7 weird or random things about me. So here goes:

1. I can't wink.

2. I get really bad headaches from mint.

3. I have cousins that I have never met.

4. I have been known to pull over on the highway to investigate roadkill up close.

5. I once considered being a mortician...and I look forward to taking Cadaver Anatomy.

6. I once was a fast-pitch softball pitcher....in my younger years.

7. I earned an academic award in elementary school that was signed by Malcom-Jamal Warner of The Cosby Show.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to find your blog here!!! Your girls are getting so big, and so beautiful. :)
("John" can't wink either. It cracks me up.)